Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Fuselage center section #78 - Rudder pedals part 3!

On Halloween night I installed the brake master cylinders using the hardware called out in the KAI's.

Upper side with the cotter pins installed in the bolts and castle nuts.

Lower side done with the pins, washers, and cotter pins.

I did not want to be fooling around with the master cylinder fittings when the pedals were mounted in the fuse so I went ahead and did them now.  Just followed the KAI's and section 5.


Next was to mount the assembly in the fuse.  I used super glue to stick the washers to these mount blocks so they would be easier to install.

Rudder/brake pedals all installed in the fuse.  This is not something you want to be doing after the front fuse section is finalized.  I am leaving the tubing for later since I don't want it in my way as I finish the front area.


No comments:

Post a Comment