Saturday, December 23, 2023

Wing rib prep, wings part 8

Since it appears that I have no reason to hurry while I wait on my finish kit, I have been working on these wings a little at a time.

For days I have been doing a little processing of the wing ribs a little at a time.

I have fluted them all.

I have trimmed them all per the plans.

I have deburred the trimmed edges.

I have deburred all the lightening holes.

Sill have to deburr all the rivet and misc holes and then debur the flanges.

Finally they will all have to be scrubbed and primed.

Since there are 56 ribs in total, this is a ton of repetitive, brain numbing work that just has to get done.

I won't bore you with this process, I will just let you know when it is done!  Until then, have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment