Sunday, September 3, 2023

Fuselage center section #25 - Seat rib area assembly/priming

 I primed the missed seat pan parts in the morning and did some assembly in the afternoon.

I found the upper humidity limit of the waterborne primer I am using.  Got a few flaws in the finish from some almost runs because I was priming early with too much moisture in the air.  Once it dried it was acceptable so I did not bother with sanding it off and priming again.  It will all get sanded prior to paint anyway so it is what it is for now.

Riveted the nutpates on the front edge of the seat pans.

Riveted the nutplates around the access hole of the seat pans.

Riveted the seat pans to the rib subassemblies.  A few holes get left for later.

Riveted the nutplates to the inboard edges of the seat pans and ribs.

Other side.....

And riveted this brace that will eventually rivet to the side skins.

Other side....


No comments:

Post a Comment