Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Waiting on wings and or fuselage kits....

 So Van's took my final payment on the wings and fuselage a good while back (almost 2 months for wings and 1 month for fuse) and the status page shows both are assigned to crating.  I assumed a similar time to ship as the empennage kit once that happened but we are well past that time.

I emailed and got a response from Kelsey at Van's and she said I am still not being crated yet.  She is gonna check to try and get a better status.

My problem is that I will be off the continent for a 16 day Hawaiian cruise starting May 31st and won't be here to handle receiving any kits if they arrive during that window.  I also don't want to lose my spot in line by delaying delivery.  My hope way back then was that the kits would arrive before I left for that trip.


No comments:

Post a Comment