Monday, April 10, 2023

More tools! Well not really....

So I ordered some more tools.  Not really, more like I ordered some more consumables that work with my spray gun system.

I use the 3M PPS Paint Gun system that has disposable cups and lids with built in filters.

Back when I was building the RV-10, I purchased a bulk lot of 50 cups and lids.  The issue is that they are 22oz cups.  While you don't have to mix the batches large enough to fill the cups, the larger cup size leads to more wasted primer.

So I decided to purchase some 6oz and 13.5oz cups for when I want to mix small and medium amounts.  Bonus is that I found some knockoff brand that is compatible with the 3M PPS gun nozzles that are much less expensive and the reviews seem to indicate they work just as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment