Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Can’t have too many tools!

Been acquiring a few tools that I will be needing....

First off is you need a way to pull all the bazillion blind rivets and I am not about to do that with a manual puller!  Seems everyone goes for the el-cheapo Harbor Freight unit.  So did I!

Also added a 120° #30 pilot countersink bit from Cleaveland Tool:

Went ahead and picked up another 3M Scotchbrite Wheel so I can have one on both sides of my grinder.  These things are critical in my opinion in doing a good deburring job as easily as possible.  They are not cheap but are worth it!

Also refreshed my stock on the 1" versions of these that run on a die grinder.  Got these from Cleaveland Tool:

And last but not least, I picked up 200 more 1/8" Clecos.  You can't ever have too many.  I had 350 from my RV-7 and RV-10 builds so now I have 550!  Got these from Van's.



So I don't want to list a bunch of stuff about my tools since I have A LOT of them from my RV-7 and RV-10 builds.  You can find a bunch of info here where I posted about some of them during the RV-10 build:  Brantel's Tools

No comments:

Post a Comment